Wednesday 23 February 2011

back to hong kong

this will be my last week working in China, it's been about 5 months and im still not sure what my position here should be called.. clerk i guess.

starting March 1st i will be working for TBWA//Tequila in Hong Kong, an advertising company. i'll be starting off as an intern for 3 months to get to grips with the industry and hopefully after that i can start full-time. in advertising there's plenty of work to do, be it creativity, digital, marketing, and some other stuff. as an intern i'll be checking out accounts, creative, and production, all of which sound like something i can do. look forward to future posts where i'll share my experiences as an advertising industry intern :)

though iv made plenty of complaints about my life in China these past few months, im grateful to my uncle for taking me in and giving me an insight to work life around here. it's a shame all the shoe vocabulary i learned isn't gonna be much use anywhere else haha...