Thursday 3 June 2010

present plan

thus far this is what i intend to do with my life for the next few months, perhaps years.

firstly i will get a job, any job. obviously i'll make an effort to apply a job that can offer good experience and of course a good salary, but i know with a weak work background like mine that it would be difficult. so iv set my standards lower and will work any paying job, like working in a coffee shop for instance.

what i want is to earn money at a reasonable pace so i can start a career in teaching english asap. TESOL is a well known course in hong kong that i intend to apply once i have enough money for the course. there are separate paths i can take to seek a teaching career, such as part time tutoring or applying to some jobs which dont require a certificate, but i think completing the course and getting a proper teaching certificate can ensure a definite career path in teaching. so thats what i'll be going for.

why teaching? through my teens iv always wondered what it would be like to teach, how would students react to a teacher with my personality (iv always imagined myself to be an awesome teacher and all my students would love me. hell yea). i think id also enjoy bossing around kids and having a superior position for once haha. not to mention most english teaching jobs have pretty decent pay.

add oil mike woohoo!