Wednesday 23 June 2010

personal trainers from hell

went to the gym alone today (whereas i normally would go with a friend). and yet again i was ruthlessly attacked by personal trainers working at california gym. i must say im growing tired of their stubbornness.

iv been to the gym by myself a few times now, and EVERY time iv been approached by a different PT on each attempt to make me subscribe to a program. somehow every PT manages to notice something about me thats potentially dangerous and could leave my body permanently damaged if not fixed asap, or so they say. first it was my back, then my shoulders, then my arms, then my legs (each one being unbalanced or something..) wow i must have pretty unstable body proportions..

so there they are, the wolves in sheeps clothing, approaching me with the "its not about the money, my main concern is your own safety!" bullshit. sure health and safety is definitely important in gym, but "its not about the money"... really? yea so it doesnt really matter that it costs $1500 for a measly 3 hours (which apparently isnt enough to learn anything productive, so the minimum time recommended with a PT is 6 hours). if they find that im just saying nothx to everything then they even bring in backup and soon i end up surrounded by 3 PTs. ffs...

dont get me wrong, im sure theyre nice people, and probably not all of them are so stubborn in trying to eat my money. imo though, the majority of them are probably spawns of satan. damn them!

--- edit: well iv noticed that my blog has started turning into me rambling about random shit in my life that probably no one cares about, and its probably pretty boring to read. next time i'll blog something more interesting.. I PROMISE!