Monday 9 September 2013

welcome back mike

it's been a while, a lot has happened, so let's get right to it!
so my last blog was in August 2012, let me share what's happened since then.
  • i did eventually get back with the gf who had broken up with me back then (we got back together last year around september, after annual trip to Korea). we're still dating now, but dis shit still be complicated.
  • i'm still at razorfish, though i have been promoted to SENIOR account executive, and am looking to be account MANAGER by october.
  • i moved apartment twice since then. no longer living with my uncle, got a neat single apartment to myself now.
  • met tons of new people, some of which are now awesome friends.
that's the gist of it. doesnt seem like much, four bullet points to summarize the past year, but its definitely made an impact on my experience in Shanghai.

now that we all know how iv been, for my next blog i will talk about a better topic for you all the look forward to. a heated debate about something very interesting to read about. until then, au revoir.