Thursday 24 November 2011

working mindset

so. this week i fucked up at work and i got the shit kicked out of me by my superior. he didnt really yell, or beat me, he was just stern and disappointed. after hearing what he said to me, i felt like a retard.

so i moped a bit, and he could tell i was moping, so he said "dont just fucking mope, dont tell me you'll fix it, just do it." by no means am i complaining about my boss. i deserved a verbal beating. sadly im the type that learns through mistakes. at the very least i know i wont fuck up again.

to be honest i think i take criticism quite well, but it still makes me a little sad :<

so apparently im not in the working mans mindset yet, im still an adolescent. im not exactly young, im just new to being employed in a real fucking job. interns are allowed to fuck up, theyre just kids, but im not a fucking intern anymore. my life thus far has been too pampered, i need to set my priorities straight... i have this job and now i need to make an effort to keep it. sorry gf, you gonna have to come second in my life. a close second... lol