Sunday 4 September 2011

Update On Me

To start things off, i am currently a freelance web designer. I find clients through friends and ads who need some kind of digital design done. I started pretty much as soon as my contract with TBWA ended. So last week my friend told me that as a freelancer i should make a blog on the work ive done, then i realized i already have a blog rotting away in the back of the internet, so here i am, updating away.

In my time as a freelancer ive worked with Handsome Bag Co to help revamp their webpage, it was a fairoy short contract seeing as i wasnt involved in any back end work. Either way it was still enjoyable. Right now im helping a friend at ETON upgrade the company webpage to integrate Flash interaction. Unfortunately my laptop has stopped working so that contract has been frozen for now..

Aside from the more serious clientele work, i do small favors on the side, like making logos for friends and such things. Whether or not i post any of the work ive done here, i'll think about it later. Im quite tired from typing on my phone so i'll end my post for today here.